The following procedures have been adopted for dealing with fan abuse.
- Inform coaches that fan abuse has happened.
- Game will not proceed until the coaches or their designate has cautioned the fan(s).
- The second incident of fan abuse, the coaches shall be informed that the fan(s) must be removed from the building.
- The game does not proceed until the fan(s) has been removed. If the fan(s) does not leave in a timely manner, the game will be terminated.
- Severe fan abuse does not require a warning to have the fan(s) removed.