Officiating Camp of Excellence – July 6 – 8
1. An opportunity to advance officiating skills and your NOCP level.
2. To get trained in the new rules and mechanics.
3. To further skills in both 2 and 3 person mechanics.
4. To improve game calling by reviewing video.
5. An opportunity to get identified for the NSBO High Performance List.
6. Learn the process to become a Panel member.
7. Develop communication skills when dealing with players and coaches.
8. To become a better game calling official.
If you are interested in applying to Camp, please contact Camp Director, Roger Caulfield.